Sunday, February 14, 2010

Progress Report on Korzybski Biography (Feb. 2010)


For those who have waited patiently for the Korzybski biography, it is coming. Soon.

I have done the research for and have outlined the last chapter, covering the years 1948, 1949 and 1950, up to Korzybski's death on March first of that final year. I'm in the midst of writing now, and indeed hope to keep what I'm doing to one chapter. Korzybski remained busy till the end and 'died with his boots on' as befits an old horseman and cavalry man. So I have a lot of material to condense and organize into a reasonably readable and I hope exciting narrative, that stays true to the man and his work. I'll let you know when I finish the manuscript. I'll still have a lot of work to do afterwards, but I can see the end of my long, long journey of writing. I did not know what I was getting myself into. Phew!

No comments: